If you’ve ever tried to rent a car, you know it can be a stressful experience. There are so many options and variables, from the make and model of the car to discounts and prices, that it’s easy to get lost. If you’re trying to choose between two or more car rental companies, consider these tips for finding the cheapest car rental without a credit card.
Check The Mileage Limit
- Check the mileage limit. The most common cheapest car rental companies will let you rent a car for a set number of miles per day or week, and if you go over that amount, they will charge extra fees. It’s important to know how many miles are included in your rental so that you can plan accordingly.
- Read the fine print! You should always read through all of the terms and conditions before making any reservations or purchases online–especially when it comes to renting cars from companies like these because there are often hidden fees that could catch you off guard later on down the road (like paying extra money because there was damage done).
Make Sure Is In Your Price Range
When you’re looking for the cheapest car rental without a credit card, it’s important to make sure that your price range is in line with what you’re paying. This means taking a look at the total cost of renting a vehicle and considering all of the additional fees that will come along with it.
You’ll need to add up:
- Rental rate (the daily or weekly rate)
- Insurance rate (or deductibles)
- Taxes on rental cars are usually higher than those for other vehicles because they include sales tax as well as taxes collected by state governments for tourism-related purposes such as highway construction and maintenance.
Compare Prices By Checking Other Sites
When you’re looking for the cheapest car rental, it’s important to know that there are many different types of companies out there. Some are cheaper than others, but they also have different policies and restrictions.
So how do you find the best deal? You can start by comparing prices from different sites and then checking other sites for any special offers or discounts that might be available at that time. You should also consider what type of car you want to rent–the smaller vehicles tend to cost less per day than bigger ones–and check whether there are any restrictions or extra charges associated with renting a specific vehicle (e.g., additional insurance costs).
Consider Third-Party Like Auto Slash
Auto Slash is a third-party car rental service that compares prices from multiple companies and shows you the best deals available. Auto Slash can save you money on your next car rental, even if you don’t have a credit card.
To use Auto Slash, enter your starting and ending destinations into the search box at the top of their website and click “Search.” You’ll see results for various locations in an area around those destinations (for example, if I type in Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), my results include rentals near there). The cheapest rates are highlighted in green while more expensive ones are highlighted in red; click on any listing to see more information about it including its cost per day, number of drivers allowed, insurance coverage included with each package price level–and whether or not they accept cash payments without requiring a credit card!
May Be Through a Company
The cheapest car rental may be through a company you have never heard of before. You can find the best deals by reading the fine print, comparing prices in advance, and considering third-party car rental services instead of going directly to the car rental agency.
We hope this article has helped you find the best deals on a rental car. We know how expensive it can be to rent a vehicle, so we want to help you save money wherever possible. If there are any other tips or tricks that we missed in our list above please let us know in the comments section below!